We’re in search of a college student to join our team as a Web Strategy Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning how to deliver customer success by facilitating the coordination of website based projects. Through customer engagement you will help to bring strategic inbound value to address their business challenges and help create a website that successfully delivers on their marketing objectives.
We are actively accepting applications for our Fall semester program. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Learn how to ensure customer success while working with the primary point of contact for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Learn how to create project schedules, coordinate deliverables, and facilitate resources for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Learn how to project coordinate to ensure scope and budget are met.
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing activities.
- Maintain customer retention by solving for the customer.
- Learn how to build and manage partner and customer relationships.
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Passion for doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.