New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will operate as a skilled developer, developing on HubSpot CMS and Wordpress CMS-based websites. You will be responsible for working closely with our Web Team to develop custom websites and other web solutions for our clients. You will also be integral to advancing the skill set of junior level team members.
In this role, you will:
- Lead in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot or Wordpress CMS.
- Understand client needs and who they are as a company.
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines.
- Work with junior team members and teach them processes, coding.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior level team members.
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors.
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques.
- Research processes to optimize for efficiency.
- Research new trends in development and keep New Breed up-to-date and fresh.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 2-3 years of professional Web Development experience
- Ability to learn and master developing sites on the HubSpot CMS
- Understand basic DNS properties and assist in launching websites.
- Leverage the HubSpot API and other APIs to build integrations between platforms.
- Experience with website analytics, search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Be open to learning new platforms.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.