A skilled Designer & Front-End Developer, who has experience developing HubSpot COS-based websites and well as Bigcommerce online stores. Responsibilities include working closely with our Product Team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients. You will also be integral to advancing the skill set of junior level team members.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot COS. This includes both design and development work.
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot COS or Bigcommerce e-commerce platform. This includes both design and development work.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.)
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Provide mentoring and training to junior level team members
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques
- Be HubSpot COS Designer Certified (free online certification program: http://academy.hubspot.com/certification) and keep this current at all times (do not allow certification to lapse/expire if this occurs reduction of pay will follow)
- Have a strong background in Graphic Design
- Understand basic DNS properties and assist in launching websites
- Fill in for senior level product team members to be client facing when needed
- Be open to learning new platforms
- Have a strong Adobe Photoshop skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus)
- Have experience with website analytics, search engine optimization techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies a plus, but not required
- Have strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
You need to:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed’s suite of products and solutions
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- Be Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely industrious
- Have the ability to adapt and create proactive change
- Always be solving for the customer
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies