Web Design Intern
A Web Designer, who has basic knowledge of developing HubSpot COS-based websites and can perform maintenance on WordPress sites. Responsibilities include working closely with our Product Team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients as well as production of traditional marketing materials such as brochures, 1-sheets, posters, etc. Our best interns never consider themselves as interns at all! We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities. This internship is a serious learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot COS. This includes both design and development work.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.)
- Adhere to production schedules and work under tight deadlines
- Work well with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques
- Be HubSpot COS Designer Certified (free online certification program: http://academy.
hubspot.com/certification) and keep this current at all times (do not allow certification to lapse/expire if this occurs reduction of pay will follow)
- Have a strong background in Graphic Design
- Have a strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Be open to learning new platforms
- Have a strong Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus)
- Have strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills
You need to have:
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed’s suite of products and solutions
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- Be Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely industrious
- Have the ability to adapt and create proactive change
- Always be solving for the customer
- 3.0 GPA and above
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies