We’re in search of a college student to join our team as a Web Design and Development Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly assist in developing HubSpot CMS-based websites and performing maintenance on WordPress sites.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Web team to design and develop custom websites and other online solutions for our clients.
- Assist in the production of high-quality and innovative websites, built on the HubSpot and Wordpress CMS. This includes both design and development work.
- Produce traditional marketing pieces (ex: logos, sales sheets, posters, etc.).
- Work with colleagues, clients and vendors.
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- A strong background in graphic design.
- A strong knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- A strong Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills (other Creative Suite programs a plus).
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.