We’re in search of a creative and data-driven college student or recent college grad who has experience managing company social platforms as well as developing social media strategies and campaigns. The main functions and goals within this role are to increase social engagement and conversation with prospects throughout New Breed’s funnel, as well as leverage influencer engagement with key clients, and industry thought leaders.
We want someone with a strong drive to GSD and contribute to our growth. Our best interns don’t consider themselves interns at all - they’re members of our team. We’re looking for someone who is prepared to take on serious responsibilities and get hands-on experience learning the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company.
In this role, you will:
- Plan weekly posts across all involved social channels at an expected consistent cadence.
- Create posts for internal lead generation purposes that tie to any relevant events or blogs as well as for New Breed recruiting.
- Create all images and/or photography needed for social purposes.
- Monitor social inbox and all attempted outreach to New Breed via social.
- Spend time researching and recording information on New Breed’s key potential influencers (Clients/Partners/Industry Thought Leaders/Industry social communities)
- Engage and interact with a set number of these influencers through social channels over a given period of time
- Reach out to a set number of these influencers via email/phone to organize a plan for furthering the relationship into something mutually beneficial (guest blogging, back-linking, co-webinars, etc.)
- Track progress with KPIs dedicated to influencer marketing efforts (Example: Increase qualified leads from Referrals) and report out on results
- Continue to manage the progressing relationship of influencers at the later and earlier stages of outreach
- Review incoming requests for NB to Guest blog or share outside content (Determine whether or not it is something worth sharing based on a set of highlighted criteria ie. domain authority, targeted persona, relevance)
- Act as point of contact with these incoming requests and correspond accordingly
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to stay current in upcoming blog posts, webinars, relevant industry events
- Capture and tell the story of our company culture and professionalism in a visually attractive way.
You need to:
- High ethical standards and values consistent with ours - hard work, integrity & team player.
- An innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented tendencies with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, good judgment and a strong willingness to help others
- 3.0 GPA and above
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies