We’re in search of a college student to join our team as a Social Media Specialist Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing social engagement and conversion with prospects throughout New Breed’s funnel, as well as leveraging influencer engagement with key clients, and industry thought leaders.
We are actively accepting applications for our Spring semester program. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Plan weekly posts across all involved social channels and our blog at an expected consistent cadence.
- Create posts for internal lead generation purposes that tie to any relevant events, blogs and recruiting.
- Create all images and/or photography needed for marketing purposes.
- Monitor social inbox and all attempted outreach to New Breed via social.
- Research and record information on New Breed’s key potential influencers.
- Engage and interact with a set number of these influencers through social channels over a given period of time.
- Track progress with KPIs dedicated to influencer/digital marketing and report out on results.
- Review incoming requests for NB to Guest blog or share outside content.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to stay current in upcoming blog posts, webinars, and relevant industry events.
- Capture and tell the story of our company culture and professionalism in a visually attractive way.
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing strategies.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.