In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and execute a full-breadth of SEO-related tasks and develop a solid understanding of inbound marketing, content optimization and off-site promotion.
You will be instrumental in assisting the Senior SEO Strategist to keep all client and internal websites up-to-date with fully optimized content, SEO audits, monthly retainers and ongoing reporting. Full-time availability is desired, but the right candidate would be available to work at least 20 hours per week (please specify availability in your cover letter).
In this role, you will:
- Learn all the basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, 301 redirects, social media best practices and full on-site optimization)
- Develop a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz & HubSpot's suite of tools
- Identify and resolve 404 crawl errors and fix dead links
- Improve metadata across main website pages and blog posts for internal and client sites
- Utilize inbound methodologies (attract, convert, close, delight) to target key personas with effective keyword research
- Assist in the creation and completion of professional-level SEO audits for new clients
- Stay up-to-date with new changes and opportunities in the world of SEO and inbound marketing
- Work with the Senior SEO Strategist and Leadership Team to ensure client satisfaction and assist with the development of new SEO products and marketing strategies
You need to:
- A very strong interest in inbound marketing and SEO
- Possess a basic understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Inbound certification
- Be self-motivated, self-aware, use good judgment and possess a strong willingness to help others
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies