New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering customer success by facilitating the coordination of website based projects to completion. Through customer engagement you will bring strategic user experience value to address key persona pain points and drive website conversion. You are able to think on your feet and make intelligent decisions to solve for the user and creating high quality deliverables with tactical precision to accomplish customer’s business objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Be the project manager and primary point of contact overseeing website design and development for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Monitor client success through analytics to recommend solutions.
- Identify client business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Maintain client retention and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing business by solving for the customer.
- Assist in quick resolution of client-facing challenges or issues.
- Coordinate projects to ensure scope and budget are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Manage and allocate developers’ time and tasks.
- Conduct website audits and generate user experience, content strategy, and user interface improvements and recommendations.
- Create content outlines and communicate content strategies to assist your clients in the content creation process.
- Create wireframes to present recommended layouts based on content strategy and page objectives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Web team. Be willing to share your experience and expertise to help the entire team learn and grow.
- Improve process inefficiencies to improve the client journey and internal productivity.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience (project management, UX design, UI design, content strategist, UX copywriter).
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the technology space.
- Expertise in web-based applications (Sketch, InVision, HubSpot, Hotjar).
- Expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation.
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience leading, mentoring and inspiring a team.
- Experience creating wireframes.
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.