New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to grow our SEO team as well as articulating and facilitating SEO and best practices in a meaningful way to attain customer success and ROI in this competitive landscape. Analytics and SEO strategic execution are second nature to you. Your ability to utilize the appropriate tools that will drive qualified traffic to achieve customer’s business challenges and objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for both the company and clients.
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Establish key benchmarks which indicate performance goals to meet customer business objectives.
- Utilize SEO strategy to increase conversion rates, domain authority, linking domains and Mozrank.
- Develop performance reports to analyze and monitor SEO strategy effectiveness.
- Utilize the inbound methodology to target key personas with keyword research.
- Collaborate with copywriters to manage keyword density.
- Improve customer’s search rankings within the competitive SEO landscape.
- Optimize and/or implement Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Meta Keywords, Image ALT Tags, load times and 301 redirects for new and existing web pages.
- Review website content index, wireframes, comps and copy drafts to align with SEO best practices.
- Identify search engine barriers that could impacts customer’s ranking negatively.
- Perform regularly scheduled audits of websites to identify areas of opportunity.
- Research and provide recommendations for selective directory submission to enhance search exposure.
- Maintain onsite and offsite inbound linking strategies.
- Adhere to project schedules and scope requirements.
- Work with Revenue team to ensure New Breed’s own SEO is fully optimized and meeting ROI requirements.
- Actively contribute to New Breed’s blog highlighting thought leadership in SEO.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Experience with SEO strategies in marketing and technology landscape.
- Superior analytical and data analysis skills.
- The ability to break down data sets through the use of Excel and create custom reports.
- Knowledge of content (image,video,copy,etc.) asset optimization.
- Familiarity with robots.txt and XML sitemaps.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.