New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a Senior Sales Operations Strategist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in automation systems, CRM, BI Tools and database management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company as well as consulting with clients on similar projects.
In this role, you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Consult seamlessly and comfortably with CEOs, COOs, Developers, Directors of Marketing, and Salesforce.
- Be a Salesforce Administrator.
- Advise clients on how to architect marketing systems and CRM for optimal integration and data integrity as well as monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing databases.
- Provide guidance, configuration and setup of HubSpot portals.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Setup third party integrations within Marketing Automation and CRM.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Integrate HubSpot software with customers existing marketing and CRM systems.
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reports to measure performance and provide business intelligence.
- Provide a clear framework for lead management and governance that fosters collaboration with our clients.
- Develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity.
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for Marketing & Sales Operations service offering.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- 4 - 7 years of experience.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Salesforce Certification and be technically savvy.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Understanding of the HubSpot API.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.