In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality inbound deliverable (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
We’re in search of a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist with a high level of GSD to contribute to our fast-growth.
In this role, you will:
- Grow the team of inbound consultants through hiring and training.
Ensure customer success and act as the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients
Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, workflows, life-cycle stage optimization tactics.
- Perform funnel Gap analysis of client's current inbound and lead generation strategies
- Create the inbound marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Take the lead in creating monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources
Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity
- Work company wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies
Drive revenue from service upsells and existing service solution retention
Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed suite of services, solutions, and culture
You need to:
Inbound and HubSpot certification
In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot & Google Analytics
Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred
Be leading, mentoring and inspiring a team of awesome marketers
Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success
Keep current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Alignment with New Breed’s Culture Code
An innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly
Self motivation, self awareness, self discipline, self improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
The ability to adapt and create proactive change
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of fastest-growing companies