New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality inbound deliverable (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Grow the team of inbound consultants through hiring and training.
- Act as the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients and ensure their success.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Perform funnel gap analysis of client's current inbound and lead generation strategies.
- Create the inbound marketing strategy for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action - including channels like email, social media, blogging and events.
- Create monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
- Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Be the expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, workflows, life-cycle stage optimization tactics.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management as well as extracting, managing and analyzing data.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies.
- Drive revenue from service upsells and existing service solution retention.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- Experience leading, mentoring and inspiring a team of awesome marketers.
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success.
- The ability to distill complex and intricate strategies and solutions into digestible information for clients.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.