New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will work the rest of the SEO/SEM team to determine the most important opportunities for our clients to drive more traffic to their websites. You must have experience in the field with proven track record of driving attribution and revenue through paid mediums. BS, Google Adwords certification, and other applicable google certifications are required.
In this role, you will:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses to stay on budget by estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Build and manage relationships with portfolio of 15-20 clients.
- Establish and maintain connections within the search industry as well as strive to establish New Breed and yourself as industry thought-leaders.
A strong candidate will have:
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns.
- Superior analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Be well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- Have in-depth experience with bid management tools (i.e. Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Have in-depth experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, SEMRush).
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.