New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire driven and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, InsightSquared, and HubSpot.
In this role, you will work New Breed’s prospective customers to advise them on an inbound strategy best suited for their company's stage of growth. You will be responsible for properly forecasting your new business sales numbers, achieving or exceeding your new business quota each month, building strategic relationships with qualified prospects and identifying scalable ways for companies to grow.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in inbound marketing and sales
- Work autonomously to close new business consistently at (or above) quota level.
- Conduct prospecting for qualified leads and determine fit (between 20 and 30 calls per day).
- Respond to sales inquiries via email as assigned.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps for small and mid-sized companies.
- Execute marketing assessments to diagnose and prescribe services best suited to achieving prospects’ goals.
- Develop HubSpot Software best practices and consult on prospect's technology stack.
- Challenge prospects on best practices for unifying their marketing and sales platforms, people and processes.
- Manage individual pipeline and report personal forecast regularly to direct manager.
- Monitor personal performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Experience working in an inbound sales process and successfully growing relationship and setting up customer success.
- A strong commitment to winning and a history of successfully carrying a sales quota on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- A knack for researching, learning about and understanding different companies and industries.
- Strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- Be comfortable communicating over the phone.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- Expertise and experience in a consultative sales process.
- A sharp focus on your goals, your teams goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customers goals.
- Coachability, humility and the ability to acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Critical thinking expertize and the ability to synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Flexibility in your working schedule with limited to no travel required.
- Access to some of the industry's biggest annual events like HubSpot's yearly INBOUND Conference.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking Lake Champlain in Burlington VT
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.