New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process driven organization, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, InsightSquared, and HubSpot.
In this role, you will work New Breed’s customers to deploy New Breed’s inbound sales strategy and then be responsible for it’s execution. You will be responsible for properly forecasting your new sales numbers, achieving your net/new quota each month, uncovering strategies to coach and develop, and devising scalable ways to grow an inbound sales team successfully.
In this role, you will:
- Deploy, execute and optimize our world-class business development program.
- Work autonomously to close new business consistently at (or above) quota level.
- Conduct prospecting for qualified leads and determine fit (between 20 and 30 calls per day).
- Respond to sales inquiries via email as assigned.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps.
- Execute assessments to diagnose and prescribe services best suited to achieving prospects’ goals.
- Bring expertise and experience to crafting the right engagement to drive the right results for prospective clients.
- Develop HubSpot CRM best practices and implementation roadmaps.
- Collaborate with New Breed’s product team to develop sales enablement assets (Sales Presentations, Sales Email Templates Battle Cards, Cheat Sheets, Case Studies, etc.).
- Unify marketing and sales platforms, people and processes for New Breed.
- Optimize dashboards and reporting for the leadership team.
- Monitor performance against key performance. indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Identify business requirements and process improvement opportunities to help streamline the selling and fulfillment cycle and reduce administrative work for sales reps.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Experience working in an inbound sales process and successfully growing relationship and setting up customer success.
- Desire to meet a quota for daily, weekly, and monthly quality appointment goals and generate qualified leads that ultimately convert to booked pipeline revenue.
- Ability to build relationships and command credibility with internal stakeholders.
- A knack for researching, learning about and understanding different companies and industries.
- Strong intuition when it comes to lead nurturing and moving prospects through the sales funnel.
- Be comfortable communicating over the phone.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- Expertise and experience to crafting the right engagement to drive the right results.
- A sharp focus on your goals, your teams goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customers goals.
- Ability to coach and train others.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.