As a Sales Operations Strategist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in automation systems, CRM, BI Tools and database management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company as well as consulting with clients on similar projects.
In this role, you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Consult seamlessly and comfortably with CEOs, COOs, Developers, Directors of Marketing, and Salesforce
- Admins - possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes
- Advise clients on how to architect marketing systems and CRM for optimal integration and data integrity
- Guidance, configuration and setup of HubSpot portals during inbound readiness
- Setup third party integrations within Marketing Automation & CRM
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing databases
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Integrating HubSpot software with customers existing marketing and CRM systems.
- Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reports to measure performance and provide business intelligence
- Provide a clear framework for lead management and governance that fosters collaboration with our clients
- Develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Work with executive and sales leadership to define go-to-market strategies for Marketing & Sales Operations
- service offering.
- Own the relationship with third party integration partners (IS2, Tinderbox, BedRock Data, Scribe, and other third party integrations)
You need to:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- You are a master of Salesforce and you are tech savvy.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Understanding of the HubSpot API.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies