We’re in search of a graduating seniors or recent grads who are looking to jump into the exciting world of sales. At New Breed, apprentices are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our apprenticeship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience to help you kickstart your career in sales. Many of our apprentices transition into full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning how to deliver our world class inbound sales methodology to address our potential customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
We will be accepting applications for our fall program on a rolling basis through summer. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Help source new prospects for our database.
- Execute a target account strategy.
- Help conduct pre-call lead research.
- Conduct high-quality prospecting to qualify leads.
- Schedule qualified appointments for Sales Representatives.
- Chat online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
- Work with and assist our Sales Development Representatives.
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above.
- Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career.
- Possess the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.