New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering our world class inbound sales methodology to address our potential customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Source new prospects for our database.
- Be the first touchpoint with each new contact.
- Execute a target account strategy.
- Conduct pre-call lead research.
- Conduct high-quality prospecting to qualify leads.
- Chat online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
- Provide relevant context at the right time to qualified prospects.
- Schedule qualified appointments for Sales Representatives.
- Accelerate the pipeline and qualification process.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS in business or marketing.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- A fanatical attention to detail.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.