We’re in search of a recent college graduate with grit and technical aptitude to join our growing Revenue Operations team. At New Breed, apprentices are trained and treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact as such. This program is all about kickstarting your marketing and sales operations career by providing hands-on experience with real client and internal work. 90% of apprentices graduate into full time employees upon completion of their 4-month, full time sprint, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and implement a breadth of marketing and sales operations activities by working alongside our team of Revenue Operations Strategists. You will be able to learn in a fast-paced environment, and develop a strong foundation of best practices in automation systems, CRM, BI Tools and database management.
We will be accepting applications for our fall program on a rolling basis through summer. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Assist the team's account managers with implementation projects for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Help manage and optimize softwares, platforms, and reporting at New Breed.
- Learn how we partner with clients to setup software and systems for success.
- Understand how to architect marketing systems and CRM for optimal integration and data integrity.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within those marketing databases.
- Experience using working out of the world's leading marketing automation platform, HubSpot.
- Experience administering and implementing the world's leading CRM platform, Salesforce.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Maintain a long-term view, looking for solutions that address trends instead of the quick-fix.
- Help find the solution to a problem - even if you may not know where to start or where to go next.
- Keep New Breed innovating internally.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- An interest in receiving your Salesforce Administration certification.
- Completed Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Passion for accelerating their career in marketing and sales operations.
- Availability to work full time out of our Burlington office.
- The ability to differentiate between being productive and being busy.
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with one of the world’s elite inbound marketing and sales agencies.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies in the world.