New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
This role requires working with cross-functional teams to define strategy, requirements, and timelines and lead projects through design, delivery, management and support. You will be responsible for delivering all of this to a portfolio of key clients. This position involves regular communication with clients and internal teams on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Technical design skills, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. You will provide project leadership, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of key clients.
- Be the liaison between Products and Customer Success team to coordinate project deliverables.
- Lead cross-functional teams composed of web developers, inbound strategists, sales strategists and designers.
- Manage work pipeline within and across multiple concurrent clients to optimize usage of internal resources and work around bandwidth constraints.
- Communicate regularly with leadership to coordinate project schedules and maintain work progress and with clients.
- Analyze and document current and future-state workflow processes and system configuration, and recommend strategies for optimal integration of systems.
- Plan and organize complex work for self and others, and direct and assist others to meet quality and timeline targets and budget.
- Translate technical subject matter into concise, clear communications understood by non-technical leaders and clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction across a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Always be solving for the customer.
- Drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption.
A strong candidate will have:
- PMP or CAPM Certification.
- 2-5 years experience in a technical project management or related role.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities across business and technology.
- Have skills in project management methods and consultant techniques and approaches.
- Be experienced with using quality assurance systems.
- Have experience defining programs, writing detailed functional documentation and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.