We’re in search of a college student to join our team as an Operations Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and execute on a breadth of business operations activities by working within our Operations team. You will develop an understanding of many different aspects of an organization, including business analytics, marketing and sales operations, human resources and change management.
We are actively accepting applications for our Summer semester program. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Assist the Operations team in keeping the office and business running smoothly and efficiently.
- Help manage and optimize softwares, platforms, and reporting at New Breed.
- Work as an internal administrator for platforms such as Workamajig, HubSpot, InsightSquared, and Salesforce (among other tools) to find insights, ensure data quality, and provide consistent reporting.
- Review outstanding issues to plan and prioritize your workload based on criticality and impact on the business as a whole.
- Help keep an overhead view of the company to plan ahead, identify issues, and ensure solutions are truly helpful and necessary.
- Maintain a long-term view, looking for solutions that address trends instead of the quick-fix.
- Help streamline internal processes and improve efficiency across multiple teams.
- Help find the solution to a problem - even if you may not know where to start or where to go next.
- Wear many hats in order to provide holistic solutions for internal stakeholders.
- Keep New Breed innovating internally.
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- 0 - 1 years experience in customer service or office environment.
- The ability to differentiate between being productive and being busy.
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.