In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and execute on a breadth of business operations activities and work alongside our Director of Operations. You will develop an understanding and ability to manage different aspects of a business, including finance and human resources.
You will be instrumental in assisting the Director of Operations to keep the office and business running smoothly. Full-time availability is desired, but the right candidate would be available to work at least 20 hours per week (please specify in your cover letter).
Tasks range from planning office events to basic-level finance tasks.
If you're looking for an exciting, fast-paced company with the opportunity for growth, the New Breed may be the right fit for you. Apply today!
You need to have:
- You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
- 0 - 1 years experience in customer service or office environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated, self-aware, use good judgment and possess a strong willingness to help others
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at fingertips to resolve technical challenges especially when you don't know the answer
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies