We’re in search of a college student to join our team as a Sales Development Representative Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning how to deliver our world class inbound sales methodology to address our potential customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Help source new prospects for our database.
- Execute a target account strategy.
- Help conduct pre-call lead research.
- Conduct high-quality prospecting to qualify leads.
- Schedule qualified appointments for Sales Representatives.
- Chat online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
- Work with and assist our Marketing Development Representatives.
A strong candidate will have:
- Have a 3.0 GPA and above.
- Have the availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career.
- Possess the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Have superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Have audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.