We’re in search of a college student to join our team as a Marketing Copywriter Intern. At New Breed, interns are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our internship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our interns eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly assist with the editorial calendar creation, the client interview process, web copywriting (including strategy and crafting messaging) and content creation for blog posts, ebooks, white papers, videos, emails and more — both for our clients and for New Breed. Expect to write for at least five to six hours out of the day.
In this role, you will:
- Research and develop content based on customer’s identified challenges and objectives.
- Write content for websites, blogs, content offers, editorial calendars, emails and more.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality content.
- Have the opportunity provide a minimal level of content strategy in association with others.
- Work in conjunction with the Inbound and SEO teams to create an editorial calendar to drive leads for our clients .
- Help build and manage partner relationships.
A strong candidate will have:
- 3.0 GPA and above.
- The availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Understanding inbound marketing methodologies.
- A LOVE for writing, beyond fiction.
- Expertise in blogging platforms and web-based applications (Google Drive, RSS readers, etc.)
- Interest in learning and gaining mastery of SEO fundamentals.
- Exceptional business writing skills, including ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects.
- Passion for doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile,
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional,
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.