New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for content creation for blog posts, websites, ebooks, white papers, videos, emails and more — both for our clients and for New Breed. Expect to write for at least five to six hours out of the day, and to remain agile. We like curiosity. Deeper research breeds better content. You must have experience in building written content in various formats. The most important trait for this role is the ability to quickly absorb and communicate information about any industry. Comfortability with context switching is paramount; our clients expect their writing to sound like their brand, and you must achieve this for every client, across industries and verticals.
In this role, you will:
- Research and develop content based on customer’s identified challenges and objectives.
- Ensure scope and budget are met.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed suite of products and solutions.
- Help build and manage partner relationships.
A strong candidate will have:
- Have a BA/BS degree or background in journalism, English or similar field.
- Understand inbound marketing methodologies.
- Ensure customer success by exceeding expectations.
- Have a LOVE for writing, beyond fiction.
- Have expertise in blogging platforms and web-based applications (Google Drive, RSS readers, etc.)
- Have interest in learning and gaining mastery of SEO fundamentals.
- Exceptional business writing skills, including ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile,
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional,
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.