Lead Inbound Marketing Strategist
In this role, you will be working with the Leadership Team to grow our Inbound Team. You will be responsible for leading and growing a team to deliver high quality inbound deliverables (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
We’re in search of a Lead Inbound Marketing Strategist with a high level of GSD to contribute to our growth.
In this role, you will:
- Work with leadership to grow, lead and manage our Inbound team through hiring and training
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Ensure customer success and act as the key account owner to a portfolio of B2B clients
- Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Work with Growth & Revenue Strategist to align Sales and Marketing teams
- Work with Growth & Revenue Strategist on unifying marketing and sales platforms, people and processes
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics
- Oversee project coordination to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources for your portfolio of B2B clients
- Oversee the coordination of inbound campaigns and strategies
- Provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address key business and marketing challenges
- Develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness
- Work company wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies
- Regularly perform portal audits to identify areas of opportunity
- Help build and manage partner and customer relationships
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed suite of products and solutions
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies