New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality inbound deliverables (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Take on project management function to coordinate inbound campaigns and strategies and ensure scope and budget are met.
- Work across departments to create a unified strategy.
- Provide inbound best practices, with strategic intent of delivering high quality inbound assets.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness and identify strategies to fill the gaps.
- Regularly perform portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Unify marketing and sales platforms, people and processes.
- Responsible for creating project schedules, coordinating deliverables, and facilitating resources for your portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Build and maintain partner and customer relationships.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption.
- Write blog posts and assist with other internal marketing initiatives.
A strong candidate will have:
- Expertise in web analytics, tracking implementation, and reporting.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success for multiple clients.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft applications and Salesforce.
- Current understanding of inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- An understanding of the software business model.
- Experience with project management.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.