We’re in search of a recent college graduate to join our team as an Inbound Marketing Apprentice. At New Breed, apprentices are treated like full-time hires and are expected to contribute and make an impact. Our apprenticeship program is all about continued learning and hands-on experience with real client and internal work. Many of our apprentices eventually become full time employees, and we put you on that path from day one if you are willing to work and excel.
In this role, you will be responsible for learning how to deliver high-quality inbound deliverables (KPIs, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address our customers’ business challenges and marketing objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Aid in the coordination of inbound campaigns and strategies.
- Learn inbound best practices, with the strategic intent of delivering high quality inbound assets.
- Help to identify customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Work with our Inbound Marketing Strategist to provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Work with our Inbound Marketing Strategist to develop inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness.
- Work with our Inbound Marketing Strategist to perform portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Help provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing activities.
- Learn how to develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree and relevant experience.
- Full-time availability is desired. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Quantitative skills and ability to communicate digestible user stories.
- An understanding of the inbound marketing methodology.
- An analytical mind.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- Have a willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Have superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Have audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.