New Breed is seeking a seasoned graphic designer to drive and support client-facing design execution and strategies across our client base of over 100 active accounts. This role works as a part of our Content team, executing on a range of digital marketing and sales enablement deliverables and supporting creative platform development and execution when needed to support client strategy. The ideal candidate is:
A digital native: expert in the foundational components of digital marketing - from web development to digital sales collateral, social assets, search marketing, infographics, iconography and premium digital content offers among other tactics.
An efficient design pro: capable of working in a dynamic agency setting in which time is tracked closely, deadlines are frequent and efficiency is expected across a wide range of accounts.
A builder: Excited about dynamic and growing work environments and seeking the opportunity to grow and build out new and innovative approaches.
A data-driven creative: Someone who’s design decisions are informed by data and performance but who is unafraid to take risks and help us progress.
In this role, you will:
- Execute on all client design projects as part of our retainer accounts
- Interface closely with our web development and design team
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure quality assurance and scale our approach
A strong candidate will have:
- BS/BFA degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Proven work experience as Graphic Designer in a b2b or tech environment
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills
- Be: intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive to GSD every single day
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code
- Emotional intelligence
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.