New Breed is seeking a junior graphic designer to drive and support design execution and strategy across social media, email, content design, sales collateral, and more! This role works as a part of our internal Marketing team, executing on a range of digital marketing and sales enablement deliverables and supporting creative platform development and execution when needed to support New Breed’s growth strategy.
We will be accepting applications for our fall semester program on a rolling basis through summer. Apply today, and let's start the conversation!
In this role, you will:
- Execute on all internal design projects as part of our demand generation and customer acquisition efforts
- Interface closely with our internal marketing team and execute creative tactics to grow New Breed’s brand
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure quality assurance and scale our approach
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above pursuing BS/BFA degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Digital portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.