New Breed is seeking a junior graphic designer to drive and support design execution and strategy across social media, email, content design, sales collateral, and more! This role works as a part of our internal Marketing team, executing on a range of digital marketing and sales enablement deliverables and supporting creative platform development and execution when needed to support New Breed’s growth strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Execute on all internal design projects as part of our demand generation and customer acquisition efforts
- Interface closely with our internal marketing team and execute creative tactics to grow New Breed’s brand
- Develop documentation and processes to ensure quality assurance and scale our approach
A strong candidate will have:
- A 3.0 GPA and above pursuing BS/BFA degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Please specify availability within your cover letter.
- Digital portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be in alignment with our Culture Code
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.