In this role, you will be responsible for New Breed’s Demand Generation efforts from managing our website to Inbound campaigns. The right person should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strength in email marketing, optimization, and web page creation. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and experience running marketing campaigns that include audience segmentation and span multiple channels.
We are looking for someone who has a strong innovative drive, and is willing to throw away the norm to reinvent how we do things.
In this role, you will:
- Create the strategy for nurturing New Breed’s leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks, guides and whitepapers.
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Support on creating Sales Enablement assets.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
- Collaborate with leadership members to both accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run.
- Develop vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
You need to:
- Be Inbound Marketing, HubSpot, Growth Driven Design certified.
- Align with New Breed’s Culture Code.
- 3+ years full-time experience in a marketing role, with a specialty in email content & campaigns.
- A strong writing portfolio.
- The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them.
- Strong experience with email marketing and email optimization tactics.
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
- Excitement about technology and new, innovative technology and apps.
- Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!).
- Basic front end design skills, basic HTML and design ability.
- Experience designing and creating webpages for conversion.
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things change quickly.
- Be self motivated, self aware, self discipline, self improving, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others.
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment.
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies