New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for New Breed’s demand generation efforts from managing our website to Inbound campaigns. The right person should be a strong marketing generalist with particular strength in email marketing, optimization, and web page creation. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and experience running marketing campaigns that include audience segmentation and span multiple channels.
In this role, you will:
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Create lead nurturing strategies through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find and use new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Plan, build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience as well as sales enablement assets.
- Plan, build and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Collaborate with leadership members to both accurately forecast and craft the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run.
- Develop vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 3+ years full-time experience in a marketing role, with a specialty in email content and campaigns.
- The ability to identify high-potential segments and tailor messaging to fit them.
- Strong experience with email marketing and email optimization tactics.
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
- Experience with marketing automation (HubSpot is a plus!).
- Basic front end design skills, basic HTML and design ability.
- Experience designing and creating webpages for conversion.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.