New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit with our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for New Breed’s demand generation efforts from awareness through acquisition. This person should have an understanding of the full marketing funnel and experience running marketing campaigns that include audience segmentation that span multiple channels.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including product, revenue, and service.
- Present to leadership to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Manage and optimize ideal customer profiles and buyer personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with sales to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Optimize acquisition funnel and lead nurturing processes through organic search, email, webinars, content, social media and paid advertising.
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (guides, templates, success stories, web pages, etc.) through internal and/or partner resources.
- Deliver world-class reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Work with content marketing manager to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messages and align demand generation programs with ongoing copywriting initiatives.
- Collaborate with designers, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience as well as sales enablement assets.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems).
- Identify and test against new channels to expand our acquisition strategy.
- Be fluent in project management and collaboration software, and an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns in tandem with sales.
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years full-time experience in a B2B software marketing or agency marketing role
- Experience in HubSpot marketing automation
- Experience in Salesforce CRM
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience analyzing data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking Lake Champlain in Burlington’s newest tech campus at Hula Lakeside.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.