New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering customer success by analyzing and implementing growth driven website monthly retainers. Through customer engagement, you will bring strategic inbound value to address business challenges and drive successful website conversion.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients in the B2B technology space.
- Create and execute testing strategies across a wide array of digital properties (home page, landing pages, thank you pages, etc.).
- Develop visitor paths designed to measure and increase the percentage of visitors.
- Determine relevant metrics, establish goals, and create appropriate reports to track progress and evaluate program results, analyze efficiencies, and modify strategies based upon results as needed.
- Improve conversion rates for clients by leveraging industry software to translate insights about users and customer segments into a compelling web,mobile and/or app user experience.
- Recommend enhancements to clients based on findings, with the goal of enabling the maximum number of website visitors to become new customers or more engaged existing customers.
- Create and manage site optimization projects and priorities.
- Develop business cases at a strategic and tactical level to ensure the right tests are being conducted in the correct sequence as part of our strategic optimization strategy and roadmap.
- Coordinate projects to ensure scope and budget are met.
- Create project schedules, coordinate deliverables, and facilitate resources for your portfolio of B2B technology companies.
- Liaison between client and Web Design team to coordinate Web Support.
- Identify optimal process efficiencies.
- Drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption.
- Maintain customer retention by solving for the customer.
- Identify potential “projects” opportunities that can be nurtured to “ long-term customers”.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the technology space.
- Expertise in web-based applications (Google Drive, Mockflow, Confluence, etc.)
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.