New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully growing the relationship with existing clients as well as ensuring their ongoing success. You will be driving company revenue through the growth of solution adoption and through the success of our service delivery team to build lasting client relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Be a point of contact for all clients with New Breed.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
- Help build and maintain partner and client relationships.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service and drive upgraded revenue from service upsells and existing service solution adoption.
- Handle escalations and client concerns by providing resolutions.
- Assist in renewal contract development and negotiations
- Ensure New Breed meets monthly existing business revenue quota.
- Work with the leadership team to grow, lead and manage the client services team.
- Proactively identify areas for improved efficiency and client experience
A strong candidate will have:
- 3+ years full-time experience in an account manager, account executive, or customer success role.
- A systematic understanding of how all of New Breed’s services work together to ensure client success.
- Experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Experience in root cause analysis with challenge/issue resolution.
- An attention to detail - especially when working with multiple teams, projects and negotiations.
- Passion for working with the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Drive to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- A solution-oriented mindset - identifying opportunities for improvement and taking them to the next level without being told.
- Strong flexibility, adaptability, prioritization, organizational skills, and experience managing time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- An intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive drive to GSD every single day.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.