Marketing Development Representative - Intern
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. We want to talk to you.
In this role, you will:
- Source new prospects for our database
- Execute a target account strategy
- Conduct pre-call lead research
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day)
- Schedule qualified appointments for Inbound Advisors
- Chatting online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our software.
- The career trajectory for this role would be a job in sales.
You need to:
- Be Inbound Marketing, HubSpot & Inbound Sales Certified
- Align with New Breed’s Culture Code
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Have an innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things change quickly
- Be self motivated, self aware, self discipline, self improving, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers & sales representatives
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views