New Breed is a fast-growing marketing and sales (customer acquisition) firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We have roles for people with various skill sets, and we can work with you to identify where/how yours can fit within our organization. New Breed believes in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a data and process driven organization, you will be required to use and manage a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce, Insightsquared and HubSpot.
In this role, you will be working closely with the leadership team to execute our world class marketing and sales operations alignment strategies, develop systems that allow for insightful closed-loop reporting and implement frameworks to help build an efficient marketing and sales system that is focused on automation and ease to the end user. You will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for New Breed’s internal systems.
In this role, you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key internal systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads as well as setup in our project management tool.
- Be an administrator for the following platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Bizible, Tinderbox, and Workamijig).
- Document internal operations best practices and implementation roadmaps (HubSpot, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Bizible, Tinderbox, and Workamijig).
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales databases.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing, sales and customer success activities to report on effectiveness and business impact for the leadership team.
- Work with the leadership team to implement actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales productivity.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance.
- Enable unified platforms, people and processes for New Breed.
- Monitor performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Assist with new hire onboarding and recruiting.
- Manage and roll out changes throughout New Breed.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- A desire to research, learn and develop a deep understanding of best practices in modern marketing and sales operations, as well as business intelligence.
- The ability to stay current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce & HubSpot).
- An understanding of your team’s goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customer’s goals.
- The ability to coach and train others.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile
Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have a positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do and excited to come into work every day.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Spend your day in a beautiful office overlooking the Winooski river.
- Work with exciting clients who are some of the fastest-growing technology and software companies.