In this role, you will be working closely with leadership, to execute our world class marketing and sales operations alignment strategies, develop systems that allow for insightful closed-loop reporting and implement frameworks to help build an efficient marketing and sales system that is focused on automation and ease to the end user. You will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for New Breed’s internal systems.
As a data and process driven organization, you will be required to use and manage a variety of measurement tools including Salesforce.com, Insightsquared, HubSpot CRM.
In this role, you will:
- Manage technical aspects of key internal systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads as well as setup in our project management tool.
- Be responsible for the following platforms (HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Tinderbox, and Workamijig) .
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales databases.
- Optimize and maintain dashboards and reporting for Leadership team.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing, sales and customer success activities to report on effectiveness and business impact.
- Work with Leadership team to implement actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance.
- Become an expert in inbound marketing and inbound sales processes.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership, Inbound Marketing Strategists and Sales Operations teams to enable unified sales & marketing.
- Document internal operations best practices and implementation roadmaps (HubSpot CRM, HubSpot Marketing, Salesforce, InsightSquared, Tinderbox, and Workamijig).
- Unify marketing and sales platforms, people and processes for New Breed.
- Monitor performance against key performance indicators and implement improvement strategies as required.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of inbound marketing and HubSpot.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for New Breed’s suite of products and solution.
You need to:
- Need to have a deep desire to research, learn and develop a deep understand best practices in modern marketing and sales operations, as well as business intelligence.
- Working knowledge of CRM best practices (Salesforce.com & HubSpot CRM).
- You have superior communications skills, excellent verbal capacity, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment.
- Have audacious goals (BHAGs) and the drive to be the best in your competitive space.
- Align with New Breed’s Culture Code.
- Excellent quantitative skills and ability to communicate customer value propositions.
- The ability to stay current with inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- An innate, scrappy and entrepreneurial drive to GSD in a fast moving startup environment where things can change quickly.
- Self motivation, self awareness, self discipline, self improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others.
- Identify optimal process efficiencies.
- A sharp focus on your goals, your team’s goals, New Breed’s goals, and the customer’s goals
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- Thrive in a fast paced, cross functional environment
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to coach and train others
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Some experience with a startup is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Work with awesome people who love what they do
- Get in the ground floor of a fast-growing company
- Work with the worlds best inbound marketers
- Spend your day in an amazing office with awesome views
- Work with awesome clients and some of the fastest-growing companies