I'm going to tell you a story and see if it sounds familiar, OK? You work with a company that's experiencing high growth but your success is being held back by disparate systems and reporting troubles because these platforms weren't set up to accommodate this growth. You want to make a change, but it will be hard to bring everyone on board and maintain productivity levels while giving yourself time to plan ahead and reimagine the potential of these critical platforms. Oh, and let's not forget the technical debt that will continue to accumulate until you can get all of your teams working in the same tech stack.
Whether you've experienced this before or not, it sounds like a total nightmare, right? Yet, companies everywhere wake up in the middle of this nightmare when they realize their business is scaling but their platforms can't keep up. With HubSpot continually innovating and improving their platform, it now makes more sense than ever before to scale your business with the HubSpot Growth Suite.
HubSpot is uniquely positioned to help small, medium and enterprise-level companies grow better. This is due to the fact that they are one of the only providers that serve marketing, sales and service teams in one platform.
The lineup of Enterprise tools are sophisticated with features meant to give larger, more advanced teams greater flexibility and control (and no nightmares about multiple, disparate tools). Let's dive deeper into each:
- Marketing Hub Enterprise: The Marketing Hub helps companies bring visitors to their website, convert them into leads and nurture them down the funnel. The platform has a series of tools to help with each of these stages.
- Sales Hub Enterprise: The new capabilities of Sales Hub Enterprise bring this enterprise CRM on par with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. It will now include sales playbooks, esignatures, quote approvals, quota management, multiple currencies and hierarchical teams.
- Service Hub Enterprise: HubSpot's newest platform also got an upgrade. It includes ticket management, a knowledge base, NPS surveys and service playbooks to improve the quality of customer interactions.
In addition, HubSpot is bundling these Enterprise platforms (as well as their Starter and Professional-tier counterparts) into the Growth Suite, which gives teams at any level access to all of the necessary tools for a 25% discount. This will allow teams of all sizes to enjoy more control, greater flexibility and deeper integrations without making your tech stack complicated — for a price that makes your CFO see value in inbound marketing.
What is the Benefit of the HubSpot Growth Suite?
Of course, receiving all three of HubSpot's platforms at a 25% discount provides a tremendous benefit to your marketing efforts and ROI. But what else can be said for the Growth Suite?
Ultimately, what this product release gives you and your organization is the perfect opportunity to dig deep into your current systems. It's time to evaluate whether they're really meeting your needs now —and whether they will continue to meet them in the future. Consider:
- Does each product in your tech stack serve a unique, and necessary, purpose? Don't hang on to anything that doesn't ultimately assist your company in generating, or managing, revenue.
- Can each of these products grow and evolve as your organization scales? Or will there come a point in your growth that you wake up in the middle of a technology nightmare? Start these conversations now and put a plan in place for how you may handle this situation in the future.
- Are your platforms all fully integrated, or are there a few on bad terms that don't really "speak" to each other? If you have disparate platforms, you're hurting the team members who have to log into multiple programs to do their jobs and your own insights into revenue and ROI.
- Do you just outright hate doing parts of your job because it means you have to log into that system? Suffer no more! If you're having problems with it, probably a lot of other people are too and you should all decide whether there's a better solution.
The HubSpot Growth Suite provides an all-in-one marketing, sales and service solution so your team can leave behind the days of jumping between different platforms, feeling limited in the ability to provide critical business insights and finally enjoy (hopefully) every aspect of their roles and responsibilities. From the very beginning of your marketing funnel (ahem, marketing flywheel) to the final stages of delight in your customer lifecycle, your business only needs one software.
Finally, it's not just the value of HubSpot you receive with their platforms. You also get the added value from their quickly growing network of Connect Partners. The Connect Program is how HubSpot has launched itself from a simple software to an entire platform solution. HubSpot Connect allows you to explore and find a variety of apps and web services your business needs with the bonus of a complete integration with the HubSpot platform. From calling and live chat to webinars and video, over 200 opportunities exist for you to customize your portal to fit your specific needs.
- HubSpot's all-in-one solutions exist to grow with your business from startup to enterprise.
- Purchase all three of their platforms at a 25% discount with the Growth Suite.
- HubSpot's enterprise-level CRM is here to compete with Salesforce.
- Access the HubSpot Connect Program to now customize your existing product to meet (and exceed) your business's needs.
Even if you're not ready or looking to switch platforms at the moment, HubSpot's updates have sparked important conversations for companies looking to grow effectively. With the end of the year quickly approaching, it's time to closely consider your current tech stack (maybe frankenstack?) and ensure each aspect of it is helping you grow effectively.