As a HubSpot user, you have the ability to unlock massive return on investment from your marketing efforts. You have immense power at your fingertips when it comes to marketing and sales, but what is it worth if you don't know how to leverage it? Join HubSpot and the Vermont HubSpot User Group to learn how to make the most of your marketing-automation investment.
About the HubSpot Portal Breakdown
Unfortunately, you're not alone when it comes to feeling lost within HubSpot. Many users don't understand how to take full advantage of all the different tools and functionalities of the platform. That's why for our next HUGVT event, we're collecting HubSpot-portal submissions that a senior inbound professor, Isaac Moche, will audit. He'll then provide advice and best practices for making the most of your portal. Though he will be performing overall audits, there will be an emphasis on utilizing the built-in reporting and analytics tools to fuel your marketing efforts.
You’ll walk away with an arsenal of analytics tools and the capability to track the success of your campaigns. Additionally, you’ll be able to refine your marketing efforts with ease, specifically in:
- Pinpointing the campaigns and channels that generate the most revenue
- Understanding how you are performing against your goals
- Visualizing your visitor-to-lead and lead-to-customer conversion rates
About Isaac Moche
Isaac is a senior inbound professor at HubSpot. He spends his days in Boston creating educational material and opportunities—similar to this event—to empower users to follow the inbound methodology in a scalable and sustainable approach. A University of Vermont alumnus, Isaac is excited to come to Burlington to teach you how to capitalize on your HubSpot portals.
"Isaac came in and provided our team and audience with invaluable knowledge regarding the proper implementation of [HubSpot]. If you're looking to educate your team on this important aspect of sales and marketing, Isaac has the goods." - Chris Handy, Thinkhandy
How it works:
To register for the event, please visit our Eventbrite registration page. Once you register, you'll receive a confirmation email with next steps. Here's a quick checklist:
- Register for the event via Eventbrite.
- Indicate whether you'd like to submit your portal for analysis.
- Isaac, with HUGVT's assistance, will audit your portal usage with an emphasis on your use of analytics and reporting.
- At the event, we will go through randomly chosen portals and give suggestions for utilizing HubSpot more effectively, along with tips and best practices that you can incorporate into your marketing efforts.
I hope to see you there! If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.