Today at HubSpot’s Inbound 2013 event in Boston, the HubSpot COS (Content Optimization System) was officially launched in tandem with several innovative new Marketing + Sales solutions including Social Inbox and Signals.
What is the HubSpot COS?
The HubSpot Content Optimization System (COS) is the first fully integrated website, blog, landing and conversion page platform to recognize and optimize content for each visitor, at each stage of their buyer’s journey. HubSpot COS takes persona-driven Inbound Marketing to the next level.
The COS is ready for today's marketer:
- Mobile-optimized, responsive design out-of-the-box for site, blog, landing and conversion pages
- ‘Smart’ dynamic content features adapt to the changing needs of visitors, leads and customers to optimize every stage of the buyers journey across all touch points
- Every marketing function from content tools to social media to marketing automation, social search and analytics are all deeply embedded and connected
- Highest level of integration, allowing for a complete history of digital body language and enabling unprecedented content and CTA (call to action) personalization throughout your marketing
- Incredibly fast and secure content delivery network for the COS, ensuring quick load times
“The COS platform extends our ability to provide Unified Marketing + Sales solutions on an affordable, scalable cloud stack that delivers unparalleled business results.” Says Galen Dow, President & Chief Content Officer, New Breed.
“We’re proud that New Breed was chosen as a Beta launch site for the HubSpot COS and www.newbreedmarketing.com was the first site of its class to be live on the platform. We found the backend to be incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. The platform also delivers a flexible development experience which allows us to build world-class websites.” According to Christopher Mathieu, Interactive Director, New Breed.
“Our development team has worked within all of the major CMS systems, both open and proprietary and it is our team’s opinion that the HubSpot COS will become the dominant platform of choice for those looking to move their site from being brochureware to being their best salesperson.” Patrick Biddiscombe, VP Sales & Strategy, New Breed.
“It’s time to replace the world’s annoying, interruptive marketing with personalized inbound marketing—marketing people love,” says Buck Flather, HubSpot Channel Account Manager, “We’re excited to have New Breed Marketing on board and helping us to lead the COS charge.”
Topics: Demand Generation